Online Document Repository
The convenient, fast and secure web-based process for managing your project-related print and document files
- The most recent version of our print files and documents are only as far away as your PC and web browser: eliminate the need to share documents as email attachments, and the problems associated with never knowing who has updated their own files, which version they are using etc.
- Upload, update and manage documents quickly and easily through the easy-to-use web interface - it doesn’t require any installation on your PC and takes the effort out of organizing and sharing files.
- Upload an entire folder structure as well as zip files that will be extracted and merged in with your existing content. Files can be moved around simply by cutting/copying and pasting, even across projects.
- Rather than downloading multiple individual files from the online repository, you can quickly create a "package" and simply download a convenient zip file.
- The system keeps a detailed log of all file activity so as the Administrator you can see who has viewed, downloaded, uploaded, or modified the files and folders.
- One of the most unique aspects of the Wadetech print / document manager is the flexibility and security of access control you can define. You can assign permissions to different users or groups for specific folders and grant access to view, download, upload, and modify files as desired.
- With the "Project Documentation" management feature, any users or groups subscribed to a specific project receive detailed notifications when files related to that project are uploaded or updated, so there is no need to manually send emails or notifications when new documents or versions are published.
Online Document Preview
To simplify document sharing, the "Send Documents" feature allows you build a file "package" that you can send to registered users of a group, or to any individual for whom you have an email address. Recipients do not need to be registered users - they simply receive an email, and click on a link to download the package.