CMS-Based Website Self-Service Tools
Leverage the power and flexibility of Wadetech's wadeINTERACTIVE CMS to create and maintain your website.
Great ... but what's a CMS? And how does it help me?
Websites have traditionally been built using HTML or other web-specific programming languages. Can these traditional websites be visually appealing, functionally effective and can they drive business? Absolutely - tens of thousands of creative, attractive and highly effective web sites prove this every day.
With a traditional programming language-based website, can you readily create new content or refresh your content when and as needed to keep your online material current and as effective as possible? Of course - if you know the programming language, have someone on staff who does, or have the budget for an external HTML resource who is available whenever you need them.
Wadetech has been delivering Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry website development services for years, but our flexible and cost-effective CMS (content management system) platform and solutions take will now take you well beyond traditional website programming and maintenance.
What does this mean for you? Wadetech's CMS-based solutions enable us to start with powerful feature-rich templates, fine-tune them to your preferences, and deliver websites that you can maintain yourselves with no traditional programming expertise. We train your website Administrators - no technical background required - to add, modify and maintain your own content, empowering them to be able to log into your site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to keep your content fresh!
What does a wadeINTERACTIVE CMS-based web solution provide to you?
- the simplicity of a WORD-like text editor for updating your content, including font, colour and formatting, plus a range of easy-to-use web-specific features like internal page and external site links, image import, on-page web forms etc. (insert screen shot)
- the design flexibility of inserting graphical elements anywhere you want on a page - images, flash elements, videos etc. (insert screen shot)
- a client-controlled user access permission structure where each client decides who should have access to the CMS to make changes, and the ability to add, change or delete user permissions at will
- Tthe promotional power of Wadetech's innovative "SmartLink" tools, enabling you to create a series of on-page windows for product or service promotions, special event announcements etc., the content of which can be modified at any time as your programs and priorities change (insert screen shots of sample SmartLinks)
- the security of the website being hosted in a hardened state-of-the-art commercial hosting facility with fully redundant infrastructure (server, power, internet connection) and onsite support
- the cost-effectiveness of a website that you can refresh anytime you want without the coordination or cost of external programming resources, and without the technical burden of supporting an in-house web server
To speak to a Wadetech web expert on how a CMS-based web solution can drive value for you, click here wadeINTERACTIVE.